Now Available On-Demand!
Learn what differentiates a paint booth from a paint barn, so that you can select an aircraft finishing environment that best meets your process requirements. Discover the impacts of equipment design selection — most notably airflow, dirt and contamination, energy efficiency, health and safety, finish quality and productivity.
Topics to be covered include:
- NESHAP requirements for painting
- Key differences between paint booths and paint barns
- Factors to consider when selecting a design
- How your process is impacted by the design you choose
- Capital cost vs long-term value in design selection
Business Development Manager, Aerospace Division
Global Finishing Solutions