FBOs – A changing business?
October 9, 2020
10:00 EDT / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST
How are FBOs faring in the current pandemic environment and what are the greatest challenges ahead for your FBO and the FBO industry? Register for the webinar to hear more about:
- Results of the new FBO Fuel Sales Survey show a promising recovery in some markets while others are struggling to hang on.
- Keeping the FBO environment safe for all stakeholders
- Discuss adjustments to help retain employees.
- FBO business strategy to get the offense rolling
- John Enticknap, Founder, Aviation Business Strategies Group
- Ron R. Jackson, Co-Founder of Aviation Business Strategies Group and President of The Jackson Group
- Bob McCreery, President and General Manager, McCreery Aviation Co., Inc.
- Molly McMillin, Editor-In-Chief, The Weekly of Business Aviation
Moderated by Frank Craven, Managing Director, Business Aviation, Aviation Week Network
Can't make the scheduled time? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording of the complete webinar.
Questions? Contact us directly by emailing Rebecca.Badcock@aviationweek.com.