In the U.S., domestic flights are once again packed and airlines are ordering new aircraft. But the Asia-Pacific, once air transport’s growth engine, remains mired in crisis, slowing a global recovery. Join the Aviation Week Intelligence Network’s experts as we delve into the state of the commercial aviation market region-by-region.
Given the diverse impacts the pandemic has had on the industry and the uneven recovery, we’ll explore how these drivers are impacting fleets and analyze the utilization trends, orders, deliveries, retirements and additional market indicators from the first half of 2021 to forecast the market outlook – and what will separate the winners from the losers.
Register today and make sure to attend live- this webinar recording is available for AWIN members only.
- Joe Anselmo, Editorial Director
- Brian Kough, Senior Director, Forecasts & Aerospace Insights
- Dan Williams, Senior Fleet/Flight/Forecast Data Analyst
- Antoine Fafard, Aerospace Data Analyst, Fleets & MRO
- Aidan Mooney, VP, Consulting, ASM
- Jens Flottau, Executive Editor, Commercial Aviation