Asia Commercial Aviation Briefing
June 30, 2020
8:30am India | 11:00am SGT | 1:00pm Sydney
Markets in Asia-Pacific, China and Australasia have started to open, and as airlines and airports across the region restore their networks, traffic demand is returning. However, cash is flowing out at an unprecedented rate and the future of aviation remains precarious.
Join Aviation Week Network’s experts as they assess the outlook for Asian markets in a world that has adjusted to the realities of COVID-19.
· State of Air Transport Industry: South East Asia and Beyond
· Opportunities from this crisis?
· Understanding the health of an airport or destination network using data
· Navigating post COVID-19 recovery
· Forecast of returning traffic post COVID-19
· State of Asia’s domestic and international aviation recovery
· What will drive recovery moving forward
Moderated by Paul Burton, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Aviation Week Network
Adrian Schofield, Senior Air Transport Editor, Aviation Week Network
Chen Chuanren, S.E Asia & China Editor, Air Transport World
Hang Zhao, Senior Consultant, ASM
Simon Elsegood, Head of Research, CAPA
Questions? Contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.